Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I heard it through the grapevine!

The next day we went up to Napa, and it was beautiful as well! I loved getting to see all of the vineyards! There are tons of rows and rows of grapes! It just goes on forever. My favorite was seeing how they even grow over the hills and all. It was a lovely sight, and it was warmer up there which was a nice change!

The night before, Karen and I went to see "Letters to Juliet." Such a cute movie! It's set in Italy... and it showed vineyards and of course the beautiful architecture. So when we went to Napa Valley it looked a little similar to places in Italy which was really fun! And of course it really made me want to go to Italy.

Anyway, I'm so glad I was able to see this part of California... something different that I hadn't seen before.

I'll post pictures later.... I'm just trying to write thoughts right now before I forget all the exciting things that happened... especially because I'm about to be really busy and won't be able to finish blogging about my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment