Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 2: AZ to NM!

Thankfully I got to feeling better and was able to leave AZ when I had planned to. But I did leave later that planned which means I didn't get as far as I had hoped. It was fun to drive through the northern part of Arizona...and through some of the forests/rural areas. It was cool!! I saw a lot of cacti, mountains, and rocks.

I stopped by the Snowflake Temple which was fun to see!!

Then I made it into New Mexico, and that state just goes on forever!! I stopped by the Albuqurque Temple, too! It was harder to get a picture of it though because it was so close to the street.

I was able to ride along some of the historic Route 66 (the highway in Cars) and take some pics of old towns etc.. so that was fun!

I was really starting to get tired of driving, so I recorded myself singing and dancing along to Vanilla Ice! haha. Have to keep yourself entertained somehow!

Ended up staying the night in Santa Rosa, New Mexico....I was glad to get out of there, haha!!

***will add pictures later!!***

OH and Thank goodness I got my radio to working again!! Thanks Judson!

No comments:

Post a Comment