Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Provo Fun!

I had a lot of fun while staying in Provo! I got to spend a lot of time with Audrey, visit with some old friends and mission companions, and meet a good number of people. We stayed up late soooo many nights and had some pretty good laughs. Needless to say I was sleep deprived and kind of unproductive. It was fun though!

Half way through my time there Audrey had to move to a new apartment. It's a long story but we ended up moving in to this apartment where she technically hadn't signed the contract yet.... haha. She tried to get in touch with the office but they were hard to get ahold of. So the girls living there just said for us to move on in. LOL it was hilarious... probably one of those "you have to be there" type things. Her new roommates, Kelsey and Gabriel, are really sweet and fun!

We talked lots, recorded videos of us singing and dancing, went to the movies, bowling, played rockband, and went Latin dancing. all so much fun!! I was sad to leave my Audrey!! Love her!!!

On another a sad note, the weather was really cold most of the time, only a few good days of sunshine. I couldn't believe that it was even snowing here and there!! And, to top it off, the night we went dancing in SLC my car got TOWED!!! talk about annoying!! Audrey's was towed the week before too. I did not have $ for that!!!!!

Here are some pics of our good times:

can't believe I've known this girl for more than three years!
don't know what I'd do without her!

Audrey and Gustavo

peace

Gustavo and Alan... funny guys!! friends from Audrey's ward

gotta love bowling!

so we played 2 games and we all had ups and downs...I got three strikes in a row though in the second game. I was quite proud, considering how badly I did in the first game!

we saw this lady and her sweater at a church activity. not trying to be mean at all, but this sweater just made us laugh!!! I was trying to get a picture of her without it being super obvious, so I couldn't really get her from the front.

Rock band! too bad this pic is blurry.


we were pros. not really, the videos we recorded were quite entertaining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment