Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chompin' at the bit and rarin' to get!

I should have written this post before I actually left.... but things got hectic and I never got around to it. But for the past few months I've had my trip planned I've been super anxious to go!!!

After working at the Census I had plenty of experience working with maps....haha

but this is my new kind of map:
LOVE IT. It's helped me sooo much already, and I feel a lot safer since I have no clue where I'm going when it comes to the towns I'm visiting.

no worries though, because as part of my going away party my coworkers got me this:

Rand McNally 2010 Road Atlas by Rand McNally: Book Cover

I still like being able to pull out the good ole atlas and look at where I'm going.

They also gave me all of these wonderful things:

THANKS SO MUCH!! they were so nice and kind!! I really appreciate it, and all of the snacks and gifts really helped.

So the plan is first Arizona, then Utah, and finally California!

I'm excited!!

4 comments:

  1. yes, thank you for the help with this title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, do you put the balloon in the passenger seat? That way you can drive in the carpool lane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, Charlotte, that would have been funny!

    ReplyDelete